Our custom funeral plans are arranged with you as per your request. In which case prices do vary according to your requirements.
The Balmoral Plan
Covers the minimum services required for a simple funeral.
- deceased is taken into our care (15 miles’ max distance, within office hours)
- remembrance room viewing is provided on appointment during office hours
- basic coffin which is our standard light oak, flat side, flat lid brass handles and plumes
- coffin transported to the place of burial or crematorium (no additional transportation)
The Highgrove Plan
- deceased is taken into our care (15 miles’ max distance)
- guidance and information given during the administration of arrangement
- care of the deceased, to include dressing and preparing for viewing in our ‘Chapel of Rest’.
- classic oak coffin in simple yet elegant style with flat lid and sides, brass handles and plumes
- arrangement of funeral to provide for the Funeral Director, transportation (hearse and one limousine from the home address to the place of service) and pallbearers (if necessary).
The Windsor Way Plan
As the Standard Plan, but with the following variations:
- a superior oak coffin with raised lid and panelled sides, brass handles and plumes
- two limousines as part of the transportation arrangements
J & D Funeral Directors
7 South Street
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.